Allerair AirMedic Pro 5 HD with HEPA & 3.5" carbon filter, covers 1500 sq. ft.
Delivers in 7-10 days
30 days to return
Do I need Exec Carbon or Vocarb Carbon?
Choose Exec for standard air cleaning.
Choose Vocarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde, etc.), fumes, and odors.
Serious Home and Office Air Filtration
The AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 HD Air Purifier is ideal for serious indoor air quality issues and homes in more polluted environments. The 3.5" activated carbon filter provides more dwell time, allowing complex pollutants to be trapped more efficiently. Are you searching how to get rid of phantom smells? It is the best VOC air purifier on the market at this price point.
- 3.5" deep activated carbon filter
- Among the largest activated carbon filters available in a home unit
- Exec or Vocarb carbon blends
- Super HEPA particle filter
- Upgrade your unit to different filtration options at any time by ordering different filters (smoke etc.)
- UV light option for neutralizing airborne germs, larger viruses and mold spores
- Wheels for easy placement
- VOC's, ambient pollution, general filtration
- Controlling allergy and asthma triggers
- Removing a wide range of common household pollutants
- This is what absorbs bad smells
That's why it is the best air purifier for VOCs and formaldehyde.
|Filtration System||Activated carbon filter, 3.5" depth, Super HEPA, pre-filter|
|Carbon Canister||22-24 lbs.|
| Surface Area of Carbon
|Super HEPA||Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size|
(Special Order colors are $29 more and are reflected in the posted price)
|Standard: Black, Sandstone, White // Special Order: Pewter, Copper|
|Voltage||115/60Hz or 230/50Hz|
|Cord Length||8 feet|
|Noise Level||45-62 dB|
|Maneuverability||4 x 2" wheels|
|Filter Access||Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws|
|Motor Details||Motor with a blower wheel|
|Dimensions||20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)|
|Shipping Weight||Approx. 55 lbs. 2 boxes|
|Operating Weight||42 lbs.|