Allerair AirMedic Pro 5 Plus with HEPA & 3" carbon filter covers 1500 sq. ft.
Delivers in 7-10 days
30 days to return
Do I need Exec Carbon or Vocarb Carbon?
Choose Exec for standard air cleaning.
Choose Vocarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde etc.), fumes, and odors.
Home and Office Air Filtration with a Deeper Carbon Filter
The AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 Plus Air Purifier is built with a larger activated carbon filter than the entry-level AirMed Pro 5. It's ideal for areas where chemicals and odors are your main concern. The 3" activated carbon filter provides more dwell time, allowing complex pollutants to be trapped more efficiently. Making this the best air purifier odor eliminator.
- 3" deep activated carbon filter
- Among the largest activated carbon filters available in a home unit
- Exec or Vocarb carbon blends
- Super HEPA particle filter
- Upgrade your unit to different filtration options at any time by ordering different filters (smoke etc.)
- UV light option for neutralizing airborne germs, larger viruses and mold spores
- Wheels for easy placement
- Fumes, chemicals, odors, VOC's, airborne particles
- Removing a wide range of common household pollutants
|Filtration System||Activated carbon filter, 3" depth, Super HEPA, easy-clean pre-filter|
|Carbon Canister||17-18 lbs.|
| Surface Area of Carbon
|Super HEPA||Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size|
(Special Order colors are $29 more and are reflected in the posted price)
|Standard: Black, Sandstone, White // Special Order: Pewter, Copper|
|Voltage||115/60Hz or 230/50Hz|
|Cord Length||8 feet|
|Noise Level||45-62 dB|
|Maneuverability||4 x 2" wheels|
|Filter Access||Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws|
|Motor Details||Motor with a blower wheel|
|Dimensions||20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)|
|Shipping Weight||Approx. 50 lbs.|
|Operating Weight||39 lbs.|