Alorair PureAiro HEPA Pro 970 Air Scrubber With UV-C Light
Delivers with in 5-7 days. Please allow 1-2 additional days for bulk orders.
30 days to return
The Alorair HEPA Pro 970 is a convenient filtration system that cleans the air. It features a highly effective 3 Stage Filtration System, Pre Filter, HEPA/Activated Carbon Filter. The air scrubber features a UV-C light technology that works with filters and also recommended for spaces up to 2000 sq. ft. The best air scrubber for home use.
Clean air should be everywhere, not just near the purifier. Combat Seasonal Allergies. 3-Stage Filtration system Effectively destroys dust, cigarette smoke, pollen, pet dander, and other airborne irritants. UV-C light technology works with filters, captures, and destroys pollutants to ensure the whole room benefits from purified air.
The motor features greater stability, improved efficiency. and a longer lifespan. Portable air scrubbers and negative pressure machines have a 16- inch air intake, bigger than any competitor's units. The Airflow is up to 750 CFM. This way, you can be certain the entire room is benefiting from cleaner air.
UV-C: The germicidal UV light is effective in microbial control. Scientific research has
proven that the most effective frequency for microbial destruction is between 200nm and 280nm, which is within the UV-C band therefore, as long as the nm wavelength of a germicidal lamp is within that range, the microorganisms will be destroyed effectively.
During water/flood restoration, construction, crawlspaces and attics, home repairs, remodels, painting, sewage, mold remediation, water, and fire damage restoration, basement or crawl spaces.
- The PureAiro HEPA Pro 970 features a highly effective 3 Stage Filtration System, Pre Filter, HEPA/Activated Carbon Filter.
- The PureAiro HEPA Pro 970 features a UV-C light technology works with filters.
- It is a bigger air intake than competitors units, 750 CFM maximum airflow capacity.
- Speed control switch.
- Lightweight, compact, and durable ABS plastic housing design.
- Filter change indicator light.
- 25 ft. power cord with cord management.
- cETL safety certified.
- Power-on indicator light.
- GFCI protection promotes operator safety in wet applications.
- Units interlock for ease of stacking during storage and handling.
- Roto-molded polyethylene Housing.
- It is a bigger air intake than competitors' units.
|Power||2.8 Amps, 115V, 60 Hz, Transparent Indicated Lighting Plug|
|Duct sizes Intake||16 in|
|Duct sizes Outlet||8 in|
|Cord||23 ft Power Cord|
|Outlet||15A UL Rated GFCI Duplex Receptacle|
|Static pressure||2.8 in. (H2O)|
|Airflow Range||330~750 CFM|
|Sound Pressure Level||<65DBA|
|Filters||Pre-filter and HEPA/activated carbon filter|