Austin Air Allergy Machine
Use DEDUCT15 for 15% off
Delivers in 3-7 days
30 days to return
The Austin Air Allergy Machine® was developed specifically for people with asthma and allergies. Its unique design increases airflow, filtering allergens from the air immediately. The Medical Grade HEPA and HEGA filtration used in this unit is proven to remove up to 99% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns, including viruses*, bacteria, dust, dander, and allergens. Making this the best air purifier for asthma or any respiratory illness.
Who should consider the Allergy Machine®?
- Those exposed to biologics such as viruses and bacteria
- Individuals living in damp environments
- Asthmatic Children
- Reduces the viral load to minimize risk of infection or severity of disease
- Lessens night-time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the Allergy Machine® the best choice for me?
- Designed for immediate filtration of allergens
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger
- HEGA carbon cloth also removes viruses, bacteria, chemicals and gases from the air
- High capacity filtration for the removal of allergens from the air
- Designed for relief of sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses caused by every day or seasonal allergies.
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 99% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 4 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use, the large particle pre filter should be changed every 12 months.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved