Austin Air Bedroom Machine Replacement Filters
Delivers in 3-7 days
30 days to return
Bedroom Machine combination HEPA, carbon, and pre-filters.
Replacement filter for the Austin Air Bedroom Machine®. The Austin Air Bedroom Machine® is designed to help those who suffer from various sleep-related problems. The results of two separate clinical trials show this unit to be highly effective at removing dangerous airborne pollutants from the home. Keep the air in your bedroom free from pollution and get the good night’s sleep you deserve.
White or black
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen) Color: gray, blue or green
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 5 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria
Change the HEPA carbon filter every 3-5 years and large particle pre filters every 12 months.