Waterdrop 400 GPD Tankless RO System W Remineralization
Delivers in 5-7 days
30 days to return on damaged or defective products only.
Key Features for model G3-W-MZ
The Waterdrop 400 GPD Reverse Osmosis system delivers 400 gallons of water per day, has a smart designer Faucette, TDS display, automatic flushing, audio reminder, do-it-yourself installation, and tankless design.
- Prevents Contaminant Buildup - The cross filtration method used in the RO System prevents bacteria and virus buildup.
- Natural minerals - added calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, etc.
- Space Saver - This Tankless design is only 5.68 inches wide, which helps save space on the counter or under the sink.
- Smart faucet - Blue light on the faucet means the filter condition is 'Perfect'. Yellow means 'Replace Soon'. Red means 'Replace Now'. The top-quality faucet is made of food-grade copper-zinc alloy with a brushed nickel plating.
- Smart TDS Monitoring Panel - TDS means Total Dissolved Solids. The filter will show the quantity of TDS filtered out of your water.
- NSF 58 & 372 certified - The RO System is tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standards. (For details, please refer to the performance data sheet in the instruction manual.)
NSF 58 & 372 Certified
Waterdrop reverse osmosis water filter system is tested and certified against NSF/ANSI standard 58, the TDS reduction rate is up to 91.9%.
Tested and certified against NSF/ANSI standard 372, Waterdrop RO system employs lead-free materials, giving you a safe product.
G3 RO system passed 400+ chemical lab tests, which proves that this system does not contain most chemical substances.
7 stage filtration
Reduces chlorine, taste and odor, sand, rust, solids, and other impurities. Reduces TDS, limescale, heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, and other most harmful contaminants
Improves the taste of water. Carbon block is made from supreme coconut shell, ensuring that you enjoy ultra-fresh, healthy, great-tasting drinking water.
- Pre-sediment and carbon block. Superior 3-in-1 composite filter.
- Provides up to 6 months or 550 gallons of clean water.
- Simple replacement: Takes only 3 seconds and just a twist to change the filter.
Carbon Block Filter
- Superior coconut shell activated carbon block with smaller pore size.
- Provides up to 12 months or 1,100 gallons of clean water.
- 3-second replacement: Takes only a twist to change the filter.
- Breakthrough water-saving technology achieves a 3:1 low drain ratio.
- Replace the filter in 3 seconds only, saving time and effort.
- The recommended replacement cycle is no more than 24 months.
- An excellent add-on Remineralization filter adopts 18 natural materials to restore minerals.
- Saves 8300 single-used bottles and $12600 spent on bottled mineral water.
- Compatible with RO water system, under sink filtration sys
Click here for replacement filters.
Selected natural minerals
This system adds beneficial essential minerals to your water by using selected natural mineral stones rather than artificial chemical materials which could release harmful chemicals.
prevents bacteria from forming, thereby ensuring the freshness of your water. Saves 50% in under-sink space, leaving your kitchen clean and organized.
Smart design faucette
Displays water quality in real-time, and understands every drop of water.
Cord length: 90 inches
Dimensions: 18.25 x 5.7 x 17.8 inches
Weight: 15.44 lbs
Flow rate: 0.28 gallons per minute / 400 gallons per day
Usage: Ice machines, faucets. aquariums, home, and RVs